Bathroom Education

Nothing educational about my system. Didn't read it in a book, wasn't taught it in college, didn't hear it at a lecture, but IT'S WORKING.


So. Charlie and I have been really working on his letters, and now, even what words start with those letters. I've been doing it casually. Little bits here and there when I can slow him down. Recently I realized I had no way really show him what all he had learned. So I came up with the only time and the only room that slows him down. The bathroom. I've posted our letters that we have mastered in the bathroom, and I just go over them whenever we are in there, potty, brushing teeth, washing hands, blowing noses, whenever. It seems to be working. You can't hear the video very well, and we just learned "L" and "K" this morning, but I have to say, he is really impressing me. I love my wild little dude, and I love our quality education in the bathroom ;)

Marti  – (February 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM)  

I wonder if Charlie can tell you all about the letters as well as Spiderman can?

My favorite part...."H. Dats for Hevver!"

Heather  – (February 7, 2012 at 8:29 PM)  

Nope. Charlie is out of control and calls every letter "Bib." That's his makeup word for things he doesn't want to talk about. I guess I'll be sending Pie Da Man to Kindergarten.

Post a Comment