Here comes Fall

Here's a little glimpse of our Halloween/Fall hooplah preparations.

Jamie and I visited our friend's pumpkin patch this year. The fellas picked up every pumpkin twice before we convinced them to get one with a stem. Hindsight is 20/20 because I carved them WAY too early and some rotting occurred. Just glad I have boys, they liked poking the mush.








My sister, Tiff, sent over some "fun" Flarp incredients. We made it, it was fun, and I rid our house of it ASAP only to find that my Aunt Myra and Uncle Dave love us SOOOO much that they purchased more. Blog to follow with the proper uses and some improper ones too.




Our family is for sure super, so I ran with the requests of the boys this year.




I'm not a fan of this time of year, but I love seeing the boys smile, so I believe I can trudge through :)

Post a Comment