4 Days til Christmas!

In honor of....well....myself and those of like hearts, here are my very favorite quotes about procrastinators:

"Procrastinators: Leaders of tomorrow"

"Procrastination gives you something to look forward to."

"After all is said and done, more is said than done."

"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after." 

"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done." 

And my personal favorite...
 

"Early bird gets the worm, but the second worm gets to live." 


Merry 
(almost, but don't panic because there are still 4 days left to prepare) 
Christmas! 


P.S.
Those of you who know Mrs. Michele Shepherd, please don't tell her about this blog. She will be calling and asking to talk to me in her office, and I just can't handle that stress right now :) 

Post a Comment