Katy-Dids

Somehow I seem to have lost the ability to think ahead. Last year I ordered stockings with Dad, Mom, and Charlie's names on them. Why? because I am stupid and forgot I would need another one this year.

But.....lucky for the boys I am absent-minded because the story has a much better ending.
My cousin, Katy, makes the, hands down, cutest crafty clothing I have ever seen. She does appliqued items. I found a neat picture of some stockings I had seen, sent it to her, and in no time I was holding the most precious stockings I could have imagined. Especially since I have no crafty talents, I was crying. If you know me, literally had mascara running down the cheeks. These were perfect and priceless. Growing up I had a handmade stocking cross-stitched by my aunt. I still have it, and I treasure it. I know that my boys will do the same.




Thank you, Katy, we love them (and you) !!

Be sure to visit her page :)

Post a Comment