Dr. Baker

OK, I know I blab about this too much, but I love our boys' doctor. My Mid-Wife works in the same office as their pediatrician as well as the doctors that see me. Won-der-ful. They know us all by name. They also know Charlie's alias, Pie Da Man. They also enjoy watching my babies grow. I call them weekly, yes still, with stupid mother questions. They always act like I am normal, and answer my question right away. I love walking into an office where I really feel cared for. It's not about the money there. It never has been. Anyway. Here's the point, today I walked in on Charlie and Brady playing "Dr. Baker." I missed the best part, but caught the very end. If anyone here has ties to Dr. Baker please pass this onto him. I'm not sure of his e-mail, although I am sure if I had him paged at midnight and asked him he would just laugh and tell me. :) So, here's to a great doctor who has left a big impression on some growing little guys.
 
 
click here if you can't see the video

Post a Comment