Lessons Learned

Me: "Charlie, hunny, what's that smell?"

Charlie: "It's Brady."

Me: "No, it's you. Come to the potty. Why did you not stop playing and go to the potty?"

Charlie: "I couldn't. The ogre was about the attack the knights that lived in the Joker House."

Me: "......."

Charlie: "Mom, look. It wasn't an accident, just some skids in my undies."





LESSONS LEARNED:

#1. Four year olds learn early to blame others.

#2. Imaginex ogres do NOT stop their attacks for restroom breaks.

#3. Never use bathroom slang unless you are prepared to hear it from a child in the future.

Unknown  – (March 28, 2013 at 9:27 PM)  

Too funny! I laughed so hard at this one!! Some things come back to haunt you don't they ;)?!

Heather  – (March 28, 2013 at 10:59 PM)  

They certainly do. I just smiled. I figured it wasn't worth explaining why we should not really say that. Ha ha :)

Post a Comment