Irish Secret Revealed

  Sometimes a person can find certain simple pleasures that they allow into their everyday lives to help things run smoother. I am not sure about everyone else, but my simple daily life contentments are usually the stupidest of things, and things I strive to keep well hidden to avoid being made fun of. Well, today when I flipped on the most addictive of my simple comforts, Pandora radio, I realized one of my secrets was out. I LOVE Riverdance. Music. Dances. The whole weird package. I don't actually DO the dances....except on occasion with the boys when they need a quick laugh, but they have seen it, and they certainly have heard it. No words, just chipper bagpipe-y music. Well....today I caught a very quick glimpse of this when I walked into the living room. It's short, but entertaining. Watch out Michael Flatley. Muah ha ha ha




For all of those "Friends" fans in my life. Yes, I know, "His legs flail about as if independent from his body!!"



Post a Comment