Cowboy Hoot turns 3!

Holy cap shots, Batman! For the passed few weeks our house has been ringing with the wonderful sounds of cap busters and rifles....and I love it. Early in May we celebrated our sweet little Hootie's 3rd birthday. Time passes faster with every day. He has changed so much. I lay down at night thinking, "Please don't ever change. This is too good." Then, the next day I see him learn and amaze me, and makes me so thankful he is healthy enough to grow and change.

Here are some things I just don't want to forget:

Loves Rusty bear

"Sursty" means 'thirsty"

Loves the animals and the chair lift at Tweetsie

Shouts "cannon ballll" everytime he jumps from something

Asks to hear "Jesus Wubs Me"

Loves Chewbacca

Loves the Lone Ranger

Stops in the middle of every story and says..." an in...an in...an in..."

Adds "actually" before every sentence

Scared to death of being turned upside down

Loves granola chocolate bars























This year the whole crew of cowboys joined us for his party. It was at the Ray Family Farm. He called it his "corral" birthday. In true Ward-birthday fashion, it was windy and cool, but I don't think a single kiddo noticed. We cowboy hooplah-ed just as long as our bodies could stand it. It was a perfect way to welcome Sheriff Hootie into his 3rd year in our lives.




On his birthday, we spent at Tweetsie. He rode the same rides over and over. Lucky for us, Jamie and I took turns and no one puked. He sat and fed the animals, and I jsut sat their with him on the sidewalk. He loves animals so much. Behind that mean little smile, is a very big heart! I love him, just like he is, but I can't wait to watch him grow.


Happy Number 3 Dear Hootie! We love you.

Marti  – (June 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM)  

Charlie kind of looks like Tupac in one of those pictures.

Post a Comment