Nana's Easter Eggs

Today we conducted what I am glad to say has become a tradition. At my Nana's house, Tiffany, Kendall, Grant, Kathy, Casey, Myra, Cheyenne, Marissa, Charlie and I gathered. The weather was perfect. We dyed eggs, hid them, and then let the kids romp and catch critters in the creek. We spent just a little while together enjoying the laughter of our children. Charlie came home with chocolate on his face, dye under his nails, dirt in his toes, and a huge smile on his face. I am so thankful for these memories and for everyone who was able to help make them.


(once again, my pictures are out of order, but that's just my idea of spicing things up I guess)


The hunt is on!!!!


Tandy




Such a big boy.




Fun in the water.




Taking a few minutes away from critter catching to pose.




Our critters.



Getting out the good stuff.



Glad these girls were enjoying watching the action.



Charlie and his "Tacey"



Sweet Kendall



Eggs!




Cheynie helping "Pie Da Man" find eggs.



Look at those smiles.....and that mess.

Reece Family Blogs  – (April 24, 2011 at 8:34 AM)  

Funny how some critter catching pictures didn't make it in here...

Post a Comment