Waiting on Brady at Grandfather Mtn.



After the morning after my due date with my Mid-Wife hearing that I haven't changed, our family decided that a day at Grandfather Mountain would be perfectly called for. With my favorite two people by my chubby side, we spent a great day at the mountain. We did some extra walking to encourage stubborn, little Brady to make his arrival. Charlie had a blast. He told us he liked the "Mountain Lion," the "Mountain Deer," and the "Mountain Bear" the best. He cracks me up. Even though I had a mild heart attack when I saw that they actually walked the bridge while I was chatting it up with tourists, our day was relaxing and special because I know our days as a trio are drawing close to an end. I am cherishing this time.











Anonymous –   – (April 26, 2011 at 2:53 PM)  

Love this! It was so great to see you there! Christian cannot believe baby Brady has not arrived yet either. :) He said it takes a long time huh?! I said yes-its all worth the wait little man.<3

Post a Comment