National Coffee Day

The powers of a man's mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.
~Sir James Mackintosh

Blah blah antioxidants, blah blah reduces depression, blah blah.

All I have to say is here are the real reasons the world is glad I enjoy a cup of coffee every morning:

1. I brush my hair
2. I am able to smile when my neighbor speeds by my driveway and points at me hatefully to remind me NOT to pull out in front on him.
3. I can fight down Pie Da Man.
4. I am dressed before 8:00.
5. I am given the ability to nurse, tie a shoe, answer the phone, at the same time, while sitting on a tiny bathroom stool.
6. I think before speaking
7. I am able to competitively play hide and seek
8. I am able to swing "High as the clouds" with a sweaty little boy on my lap
9. I actually out talk that annoying lady calling with the political poll.
10. I am able to drink my coffee while carrying Baby B on my back and Pie Da Man on my front all the way from the mail box, and even stop to chat with my neighbor as she comes to make sure I am not going into cardiac arrest :)

Drink some Java today, it seriously makes the world brighter.


Happy National Coffee Day :)
Sept. 29th

Post a Comment