We celebrate with a Republican Partay :)

Today is a festive day, Veterans Day, 11/11/11 and......

...my little brother, Dakota's, birthday. He's younger, but not so much littler. I don't know of many brothers quite like him. He's the one who comes to my aid during all of the ridiculous crises that seem to befall me :)  He's pumped up my tire....several times, dug out my four-wheeler (NOT in mud mind you), shoveled off my steps, let me borrow countless things, put up with my sports trash talk when I know nothing about what I am talking about, and best of all, jumps into my political rants with excitement. I love it! I know I truly do drive him crazy, but he would never let me know. I am so thankful for him, and my boys love him just as much. I am proud of how responsible and mature he is. Today we will pig out of Mexican food and hopefully bash liberals together. Now THAT is a party :)

I love you, Bubba! Happy, happy birthday :)

Post a Comment