2011

A new year is here. As always, I am left shocked at just how quickly it passed. Every January 1st I go through the same film from the last year in my mind, get a little bummed about lost time, resupply my age-defying make-up, and then take a deep breath and count my blessings. I don't believe in resolutions. Everyday is a new beginning and offers a chance for change, but, as usual, I've fallen into tradition. My resolution this year comes from 1 Samuel 12,

"Now therefore stand and see this great thing, which the LORD will do before your eyes"

I will love the small moments, I will take the time to realize treasures here fade, those in Heaven are eternal, I will laugh louder, hug harder, watch more, speak less.



























Here is a quick glimpse of a wonderful and truly blessed 2011. "I couldn't ask for more, wouldn't settle for less..."




Post a Comment