Timeless Tuesday

Today, for some reason, I thought of this picture. This is one of my very best friends, Jesse, and me (or I not sure which). We were Juniors in High School and way funnier than anyone else there. People actually called us "Heather/Jesse" because we were together so much. She's prettier, but I have the personality :) That's what I tell myself at least.

Anyway....this picture was pasted on a block in the crafts room at Watauga High School and decorated with our names. I couldn't wait for my kids to see it one day and realize just how great I am, but......the stupid county decided to build a new school and I am guessing this was left behind. Maybe I will see it again, but until then. Enjoy.....


Love you, Jesse :)

Anonymous –   – (January 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM)  

At least we have the picture;) Love you!

Anonymous –   – (January 26, 2012 at 9:02 AM)  

You are the prettier one. Just saying...

Post a Comment