Christmas Recap.

Whew! It is the most wonderful time of the year, luckily it is just once a year because I have been lagging behind the past week trying to recoup. We had a blast! On the night before Christmas Eve Jamie decided to give me my gift. I realized after opening it why. It was a new camera!!! Watch out. Many, many pictures coming. I love it, and I love him.


On Christmas Eve we went to Mom's for breakfast. The boys racked up.




Charlie instantly became Capt. America, and Brady was one sweet fella. Their new hats are just too much. We stopped by my sister's and had some superhero dress-up.

Then, we packed the treasures in the car and from there home for a quick rest, then to Dad's.

Charlie got some sweet educational things and Brady a rocking train.



After that we went to my Nana's. Here I was the "Cheermeister,"

and thanks to Marissa I had the perfect Grinch/Who/Jim Carey hat. We played a celeb look-a-like game (details to come in a later post)

The boys were tired, but we had a blast. Charlie fell asleep before we read The Night Before Christmas or left Santa cookies. Santa brought Charlie a Bat castle and B got a little dragon car. Notice the PRECIOUS sleepy hair. I wouldn't brush it for a million dollars.


We went to church and Charlie made good effort, I guess, in the Christmas program. It was a great program anyway.

From here we went to Jamie's parent's house. We had lunch and the boys opened more goodies. Charlie turned the kitchen into a racetrack,


and his laughs cracked me up. After this we went home, rested, and opened at home. Jamie took Charlie shopping for me, so I got gifts actually picked out by him. They were great! We all sat in the floor lit by the tree in our PJ's, we threw paper and bows, and Jamie and I exchanged winks and smiles after almost ever gift. I am so thankful we were able to make these special memories together.

I was reminded just how blessed we are to have so many people who love our boys so much. Not as much as their #1 Girl aka Mama. 

Post a Comment