Brady Visits the Dentist

    This week held lots of busy days. Thursday, Charlie and Brady visited their dentist. This was Charlie's second visit and cleaning. Brady went for the very first time. Just an exam for him. Charlie was very excited and loves the dentist. Literally. He told me she was a girlfriend. Anyway, Brady wasn't sure when we first went in the exam room, but when he watched Charlie hop onto the Charlie and open up like a BIG boy, he did the same. It was awesome. The ladies bragged and admired the size of my growing fellas. I loved that the most. This week marked another milestone that made me ache a little in the heart, but swell with pride over the two healthy boys the Lord has blessed me with.
  We topped the day off with cupcakes. What better after a cleaning right? Thanks, Dr. Kinlaw, for another great visit.





Post a Comment