Being a Father

Being a Daddy isn't something you are handed. It is something you live. Each and every day. A real Daddy loves not when they first hold their baby, not when they feel it move, not when they hear it's heart beat, but a real Daddy is born when a man finds out a baby is on its way. I am one blessed lady. I am so blessed to have very wonderful men in my life. I was raised by a strong man with a sincere heart. Now, the Lord has allowed me to raise my precious children with a strong man with a sincere heart. I can't be thankful enough. Nothing is better than seeing my man smile and hold my babies with a love that is pure. I am thankful today and everyday. No day passes that I don't realize just what I have. I love you, Jamie. I love you, Daddy. 

Happy Father's Day!


 photo 102_6007.jpg

Post a Comment