Holy birthday hooplah, Batman!

Whew, heating pad on my back, lots of Tylenol in my body, but we made it. We successfully held a 3 day celebration for the coolest 3 year old I know, Pie Da Man.

On Wednesday night Charlie and I made a cake (from scratch!!) and he decorated it. Of course this was his breakfast on his birthday.

On Thursday, Charlie's big day, we ate cake for breakfast, fought down lots of bad guys, went to the park, dinnered at Moe's, shopped at Toys R Us for his gift, and hit Chucky Cheese wide open.

Friday was checkup day, and we got to see our most favorite doctor in the world, Dr. Baker! Charlie is the size of an average 4 year old, so I was impressed and relieved that a little man can grow only eating noodles, mac and cheese, liver mush, pancakes, and chicken.

Today was great. Superhero city. I loved seeing the characters. I can't go into all the great details, but I am so thankful for everyone who came and those who helped to make Charlie's party day so wonderful. I tried to help him see today just how thankful he should be, and well, he looked at me and said, "OK, I'm getting in my Pie Da Man tent now." Maybe one day.....




Only cried once. While I was driving to the party, but in my defense I was listening to one of those stinkin' country songs that remind you of just how fast time flies. I can't show all of the pictures, but feel free to visit our Family Photo Site (here).  Tonight wraps up wonderful times and some perfect memories for one very, very lucky lady.

Post a Comment