Big Boy "B"

So, seems like in a week Brady has grown so much. I am sad sometimes, but I am reminded by Jamie often that we should be so thankful our boys are healthy and growing and never be sad to see it happen. Here are some words he can say now:

"Tad" (for his "tag" blanket)
Cat
Charlotte (his girlfriend:)
Grant
Dark
Horse (and says it a lot)
Easy (that's what he calls our little friend, Colt. Apparently he's heard it a lot)
Bites
Crab



And now, officially, he has slept through the night. We've moved into the stage where he learns everyday, and I can see him growing. I love him and his precious personality. Every morning he wakes up he says, "horse?" He begs to go outside and see the horses all the time. He will also bring you a glove and a ball when he wants to hit with the bat. He's a ham, and his mean face is one of a kind. I love our little "hootie hoot."

 

Post a Comment