Our friend, Tony

Let me begin by explaining a little something. Charlie has three people in his life I have heard him call "friends."

#1: "Best Friend" is his cousin, Grant
#2: "Girl Friend" is the beautiful, Gracie Reese

And officially, since last week, his #3: "My Friend" Tony Hicks.
Tony is a great guy who has worked with Jamie for years. Tony loves making kids laugh, and because of this my boys love him. We visited him on Halloween and he put on this huge suit just for the boys. Since Charlie has been getting serious about this Star Wars stuff, Jamie has been filling Tony in on it. One day Tony calls that he's coming over. We had no idea just how great this visit would be. He brought Charlie a box full of Star Wars action figures. Charlie LOVED them to say the least. While Charlie and I were rocking the kitchen table with some saber fights, Tony was holding Brady and making these crazy animal sounds that I can't describe. Then, the other day I was trying to make Brady laugh by making the wildest sounds I could. Charlie comes storming into the living room and says, "Hey, that's what my friend Tony says!" It was priceless. More so if you know Charlie. He doesn't just call everyone that.

Anyway. I'm thankful for Tony. He takes care of Jamie, and now he is looking after my little guys. He's the best!
click here if you can't see the video

Post a Comment