Bat-o-Lantern

Last week my nephew, Grant, visited the corn maze and pumpkin patch near my house. Mom watched Brady because it was so COLD, and Charlie and I went with his class. It was a blast. The maze was muddy and perfect for mean little boys. I was also able to spend the day with an old friend that I just don't see often enough, Nechia. We brought out pumpkin home. I was determined to do it a little different. Because I promise, and because it was cold, we did it inside. I was excited, Brady was excited, Charlie hated it! He almost puked when he touched the "pumpkin guts." Try as I may, he wanted no part. I even tried playing "Monster Mash" and "Ghostbusters" on Pandora to spice it up. Nope. Nothing. Brady enjoyed his first carving though. He's a trooper. I traced the symbol from one of Charlie's shirts, then cut it out, then traced it on the pumpkin. I am NOT an artist. Anyway, turned out ok.



click here if you can't see the video

Post a Comment