Happy Birthday, Nanny!

A day late, but she still loves me.

Yesterday my Mom turned...well....better not say, but it was her birthday. Charlie and I made her some cupcakes because she spent the day here with the boys. We love our Nanny. After she leaves I am left trying to fill her shoes. I can never play "Ghost" like she does. I never know the passwords, and on and on. Brady always wants to be bounced on the bed to sleep when she has been with him. Humm? When I sat down with Charlie last night, with clean house and laundry thanks to Mom, I was asking him about his day with Nanny. He said, "Is Nanny still at my house?" He loves her. Brady loves her. I love her. We all love her. Beyond being a great Nanny, I am so thankful to have her as a Mom. When I am sick, when I am laughing, I just want to call her. That means she's something special.








Happy Birthday to the most fiesty, fun, and wonderful Nanny and Mama!

Marti  – (October 27, 2011 at 9:09 AM)  

Wow her birthday is the day before my Mama's! Happy Birthday to her!

Post a Comment