Just some pictures...


This is the sweetest thing. I love them!
 The following pictures are in no order. They have been taken over the past month or so. I grabbed from everywhere, my camera, my Mom's, my cell phone, everywhere. I hope you enjoy a few random looks into my family's precious life. These make me laugh, and I am sure raise a few questions about my skills as a parent. I assure you. I don't let my children drive or hang out the window on roads other than our driveway. :)

Fishing





Jamie is just as cracked up as Brady. I love it!

We miss our big school girl, Casey

In the new bookstore

Little Forrest?

We love our Cheynie



Doesn't matter if the costume fits when you have super powers.


Oye Oye (Charlie's name for Marissa)


Charlie and Nana

Kendall feeding Brady



First ride in the big boy seat


Bring on the race!

Two words: Parking. Lot.

Post a Comment