Robot Zot

Charlie and I seriously fell in love with the library this month. I've enjoyed reading my WWII Survivors stories, and Charlie has really started to enjoy those books with audio CDs to follow along with. The "ding" to turn the page makes him smile everytime. Anyway, I checked out a book called, Robot Zot, by Jon Scieszka, illustared by David Shannon (which is why I got it. His books crack me up.) After getting it I realized it was the most painful read ever! Plus, the guy reading it sounded like the killer from the Saw movies. Of course that meant Charlie loved it. He talked about robots all the time. After Charlie heard this about 1,000 times we had to return it. He was sad, so I flipped through one of those cheesy parenting magazines telling you not to spank and how if your child drinks non-organic milk he will die before school age.....but among that junk I remembered seeing a picture of a homemade robot. So, using the junk most of you cringe when you think of me keeping, we made this.....


ROBOT ZOT

Post a Comment