Night Time Laughs

Charlie.......

Every night for the past few weeks Charlie has pretended to be Andy from the movie, Toy Story. He tells me and Jamie that, "Andy sleeps with toys." Of course we know this is a ploy to keep himself awake, but it's been working for us to let him so we do. Tonight Charlie grabs an old WebTV keyboard I have hoarded. Jamie used it forever ago when we started emailing each other and I am too sentimental to toss it. Anyway, Charlie insisted on snuggling it. We tried every stuffed animal in the room, but none would do. This is the outcome:

Brady...
Then, we walked in to check on Brady. He has moved from the Pack N Play to a mattress pad beside our bed. We heard him bumping around, and when we checked on him we found that we woke up and tried to crawl to the door, but was just a little too sleepy. He fell back asleep before he made it there. Please note the Buzz Lightyear toy under his head. No, I don't usually let him sleep with so many blankets, but I grabbed the first thing I could when he fell asleep.


Post a Comment