Taking it in stride and smiling

Finally, I think I have it. I think I can explain.

No one lives their life without struggles and stress. No one goes everyday without a frown or complaint. I know this. That's life, but what I have realized is that happiness isn't living a perfect and flawless life.....it's simply taking the hills in stride, cry some, yell some, and in the end SMILE because when you sit down and really consider, you will find, your blessings out weigh your worries 1,000 to 1.

This coming from a woman whose life isn't perfect, but still much more wonderful than she deserves.

Picture of his ugly and makeupless Mama (although still smiling) and B...taken by Charlie Ward.



"Count your blessings name them one by one, 
Count your blessings see what God hath done."

Post a Comment