Kendall's Kindle

Did you ever know a girl who loved reading so much that companies actually NAMED a reading device after her? I do, Kendall Nicole Reece, yes, she has a Kindle. :) They didn't really name it after her, but they should have. Tomorrow my sweet little Reecey Cup is turning 8! Eight years ago I was blessed to be in the hospital room as we welcomed a beautiful blue eyed baby into our family.
  Kendall has grown so much. She's reading very hard books, she's riding a big bike like a pro, swimming like a fish, and my boys love her. No matter how big she gets she'll always be a precious and important part of our lives. We love her very much.....



I had to add this one. It is my favorite :) She just loves catching crabs at the beach.


Happy Birthday, 
Coley
Reece!


Post a Comment