'Bishin' "



On Saturday Jamie woke up and said, "Hey, let's take Charlie fishing." We've been making plans to for quite a while, but never actually went through with them. I was so excited, and because of Charlie's non-stop conversations in the car, I knew he was too. We loaded up and went to the Grandfather Mountain Trout Farm. I observed, babysat, and acted as a photographer. We had a great time. Charlie caught two, well, he tells everyone he caught one and Daddy caught the other. No matter what I loved the sitting back and watching them spend this special time together. Brady and I sweated a lot, but next time we go we will both get in on the action.
Click here if you can't see the video. Also, remember to pause the music on the left in the blue box if you hear it playing :)

Post a Comment