He thinks he's just golfin'

On Saturday I was putting the house back together and getting ready for a cookout at my Nana's house. After re-cleaning the same room three times I think Jamie realized I wasn't getting anywhere. Jamie's work schedule has been different the past few weeks, and he hasn't been able to do the things with the boys like he's wanted to. On Saturday he proved to me once again what a wonderful father he is. I packed Charlie a bag with lots of juice and a change of clothes in case he refused to pee in the grass. I sent my big boys golfing. I never realized how wonderful it was to see my boys spending time together. I remember times like this from my childhood, so I know Charlie banked this memory away. The next Tiger Woods? Hopefully not, that guy's a nut job, but maybe a Mickelson. Doesn't really matter because they had fun making memories.







(click here if you can't see the video)

Post a Comment