Things that make me go "BLAH"

In light of the night I spent with Jamie and the boys in Lowes of Boone, this post comes directly from that little spark that ignites inside everyone occasionally. Stepping onto the soap box...


Things that make me go "Blah"
1. Boone Lowes Hardware and grouchy old men in the plumbing dept.

2. B.O. (both the under arm kind and the kind in the White House)

3. Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of NC

4. Parents who allow 10 year olds to play in the Chic Fila playplace.

5. Gravel on little knees

6. The Kardashians (who are they and why are the famous??)

7. Non-English speakers getting paid to take "help" calls (ie. BellSouth, AT&T,....)

8. People calling my chubby little boy "fat"

9. Smokers in the car with children

10. Apathetic parenting

11. Driving by the new Humane Society and then reading about education cuts

12. My hair

13. "Accidents" in undies and slides

14. People from Florida waiting 15 minutes for a parking space and blocking traffic

15. Stepping on cooked macaroni

16. Dirty people touching baby's hands/face

17. Telemarketer calls during dinner

18. Troopers and Sunday mornings

19. Bees

20. General King Street attire

Whew...now that I got that off my chest. There are 20 reasons for you to think I am a terrible person. On a lighter note, please feel free to revisit this post to help rebuild your love for me.  Giving Thanks

Post a Comment